Monday, September 10, 2012

Pincushion Organizer


Yay, I can finally show this cute Pincushion Organizer!! At our last MQG meeting we got to reveal who our secret guild member was. I wanted to make something for her that she could use and found this adorable weighted pincushion by Elizabeth Hartman


At first it looked a little complicated, but Elizabeth's tutorials are fantastic. Once I read all the directions it was very easy and went together very quickly. It has pockets to hold your scissors, seam ripper, stiletto or whatever you need to have handy. My favorite part is the finished bag to hold all the clipping and trimmings. It's so great because I tend to be a little messy and then I have to stop and clean up before I can go on. Now, when I have a few extra minuets I will be making one for myself. They would also make great gifts for the holidays!! Just something to keep in mind since this year is flying by at a break neck speed. 


I hope you guys are having a great Monday morning!! 
~January~

2 comments:

  1. That is really cool! I might make myself one... Although I'm having fun acting like Eleanor Burns and just toss scraps and snippits over my shoulder and sweep them up later. :)

    ReplyDelete