Monday, July 30, 2012

Finally Finished!!!


I don't know why it took me so long to finish the binding on my very first quilt. Binding just kind of seemed to intimidate me for some silly reason. I was forced to get the 
"Chariot" Quilt done by a certain time and the binding was no big whoop. I also enjoy doing handwork while I watch T.V.  So why do we let things intimidate us or are "afraid" to try new things? It's so ridiculous and I'm glad that I have things that will stretch and pull me and cause me to grow :) 










 Look at all that binding! I think I miss calculated just a tad haha. 

Happy Monday!!!

6 comments:

  1. You will have to make another quilt to use up the binding! lol. The quilt looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is beautiful! I like the binding you chose too. :) Major congrats on finishing this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! That is a terrific finish & great you have the binding all ready for #2!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your quilt! Gratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful quilt! I love the color selection and placement!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is your first quilt??? It's beautiful!!! Good job!!! I know what you mean about binding . . . I didn't bind my first quilt for a long time, but once it was done I realized how silly it was that I had put it off for so long! Binding still isn't my favorite thing, but at least I'm not afraid of it any more! :) Way to go!

    ReplyDelete