The Modern Quilt Guild wants bloggers who are going to QuiltCon to Link Up, so we can put faces to the blogs we read. They want us to tell 5 things about ourselves and post a picture. You know, it's hard to think up 5 things about yourself. Well, here we go!!
2. I was supposed to have been born in December and I was going to be named Noel. Obviously that didn't happen :) My sister's name is Strawberry and yes, my mom was a hippie!!
2. I have lived in Arizona, Idaho and Texas. I love the snow and cold weather so much. Living in Texas is like living on the surface of the sun during the summer :( I mean come on, tomorrow is going to be 70 degrees. Isn't it February?
3. We keep our house pretty cold and everyone that comes over freezes. Snuggie anyone?
4. My Quilt made it into the QuiltCon show - tee hee.
5. I'm homeschooling my kids and trying to keep my sanity as well :)
I can't wait for QuiltCon - It's just a couple of weeks away!!
I can't wait to meet you guys.