Sunday, December 11, 2011

Modern Block of the Month

First I want to apologize for the dark pictures. It gets dark so early now. There are a lot of photos in this post so be warned :) I have been waiting for the new November block of the month and it finally got here! As you know over at Sew Mama Sew they have been doing the Modern Block of the Month. The whole month of November they did Handmade Holidays which was awesome! So we get two blocks in December - YAY!!! It was well worth the wait. This is going to be a super cool sampler quilt. There are several blocks that I'm going to use as a whole quilt, this is one of them.  



All the pieces cut and laid out.
Ready to start some sewing.
On your mark, get set,  and we're off.
Chain piecing going on here.






Finished Block




I wonder what the next one will be, I can't wait!!
I hope you are all having a fantastic holiday season. We have been so busy, I have had a hard time finding the time to post. The Holidays always relaxing! :) Till next time








5 comments: