Sunday, January 1, 2012

Another Fabric and Chocolate Swap

I LOVE SWAPPING!!
 It is so fun to meet new people and to put something together for them with just a little info of what they like. It really comes from the heart and it's so dear. I had the pleasure of doing two swaps this month and can't wait for them to get theirs! I'm waiting to post this, just in case they read the blog. I want it to be a surprise :) 


This was for Yvette over at Crafty Oz Girl

This was for Deb over at Trio Stitch Studio


This is the awesome package I got from Yvette.
 I was needing some additional Christmas fabric for my Christmas quilt that I have yet to even start! :) My whole Christmas plan has kind of fallen to the wayside. Oh well there is always next year.




If you haven't tried this chocolate yet, get in your car and drive to the store and buy it right now! It's really some of the best chocolate I have ever tasted! Can you tell how much I like it?
The other goodies I got were some flower pins (which you can never have enough of) some of my favorite thread and the cutest little snowflake which my boys immediately took and put on the tree.
THANK YOU YVETTE!



This one is from Deb and is equally AWESOME!!


I'm in love with the wild flowers from Heather Ross - Far Far Away 2! I was actually going to buy some of this the other day - glad I waited :) I really needed these colors. I don't have a lot of yellow/orange. In fact I don't have any. I need to broaden my color horizons. I also got some floss and my fav white thread which I can't get enough of.  And last, but not least some delicious Ghirardelli chocolate which I'll break in today. I'm sure most of you who read my blog already swap, but if you don't you should try it. It is so much fun!!

Extreme Close Up!

 Thank you again lovely ladies for being my partner! 


2 comments:

  1. i agree that "green & blacks" chocolate is my absolute favorite. i eat it everyday, only the milk chocolate. yum! You got some great goodies, lucky you!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you find the swaps? I would love to do some, but don't know how to bust into the scene!

    ReplyDelete